MVRDV project leader Irene Luque Martin will participate in the workshop 'Knowledge into Action' within the ISOCARP Conference on February 3. The workshop consists out of a debate to discuss how various theories on urban planning can actually be put into practice.
These are the speakers:
- Irene Luque Martin (MVRDV) - Architect
- Ines Sanchez de Madriaga (UPM-Madrid) - Gender urbanism
- Roberto Rocco (TU Delft) - Inclusive planning
- Sabrina Couvin (Worldbank) - Advisor
- Max Augustijn (FABRICations) - Data scientist
- Nena Bode (DRIFT)
The attendees will be part of three question-led discussions, to promote a virtual but interactive session where the gaps on applying theoretical knowledge into practice will be discussed. The attendees will play an important role since each will have to classify their role in this debate. They should define whether they are from either theory or practice. This allocates many different sources of knowledge: multilateral institutions, funding opportunities, researchers, city making, activists, developers/private market, designers, students, and so on.
- Date & time: February 9 - 14:00-14:45 (CET)
- Join via Zoom here!